Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Holidays


So I hope everyone Had a great Christmas! I know I did, it was nice to be able to spend time with the family.

I am having a hard time focusing today on writing my blog. It is about 3 pm right now and I started typing this at 10:30 am. I have been doing some research this morning on things for the non profit. Also I have been writing an article forwww.voicesofsurvivors.com

I was pretty excited when Lynn Lane, the founder of Voices of Survivors, asked me to write “My Voice” to share with him and the people that visit his site.

I want to be able to share my story with as many people as I can. I want to be able to share my sense of hope and that things can get better. Really, like I have been saying, I just want to help people, and as time has gone on I have realized that I really want to be able to help people on a large scale. Of course I need to start small...gotta start somewhere, and that is why we have started Protect Your Pair. If you go towww.ProtectYourPair.org you will find a page called events. In there you can find the information for our first event to try and start to raise money to support our cause.

Please help me spread the word! It would be greatly appreciated, and with every person that someone tells, it will help raise awareness that much more!

I guess this is all for today. I am feeling a bit off, so I think I may try and take a nap. Not too much longer until my final treatment. Then I am done and I can really get started on all of this!

So long for now!

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment