Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Monday, January 4, 2010

My Last Week Of Treatment!


So I am just finishing the first day of my last week of treatment....and SHIT AM I EXCITED! Can you tell by the picture?...No? Well you should be able to!

I am in great spirits, and I have a great group of friends, and a great family, and the best set of nurses ever. Like no shit!

So I am actually typing this at 1:41 am in Tuesday because I cannot sleep and I have some great conversation right now!

But day 1 of my final treatment has gone great! Seeing people here that I have been taking care of me for the last couple months.

I am way to distracted right now though. I would do a videoblog but I Have a roomate that is trying to sleep. hahaha Maybe tomorrow..

Shout OUT TO MY TWEEPS! MY CHEMOFAMILY, love you guys,,

-The Tech

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment