Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blood Clot?


Woo, I am always just loving coming back to the hospital when I am not in treatment. I am still here from the first day with my Blood Clot, but I should head home tomorrow!

So I slept most of the day yesterday, it was actually pretty nice, and I also slept most of the day today! I really needed the rest, and I feel that I still need more.

Today was pretty funny, well not until later today, I took my Percocet then right after my Marinol and now I think I am going to ask for my Ativan and then soon after my Ambien. The Percocet and the Marinol though are quiet the cocktail. I ate a lot...still not done really, but so far its been Pasta and Beef, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Corn, Ice Cream, and next is cake and brownies and cupcakes.

Ugh and now all of the sudden I am feeling sick. I think I am going to end this for now, but I will write when I am home tomorrow. I wanted to say that keep your eyes open for a event that will be coming up. My friend Jenn is putting together a concert for benefit for me and my cause to fight cancer. I will keep you posted!

Have a good night everyone,

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment