Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great News!!


So I got some of the best news I have in awhile today! I went to the doctor for all my...ok screw that lets just get to it!

My Lymph node has shrunk back to normal size!!!! I am “Cancer Free”. Of course we cannot be completely sure just yet, so I am going through my next two treatments as planned, but things are looking great. When my doctor walked into the room earlier with a giant smile on his face I knew it was great news...it is pretty easy to read him...I think because he is so straight forward!

Anyways, not only that, but I also got to see my friend Reid today, and we went to the movies. It was nice to hangout with a friend today, I haven’t done that in awhile!

I need to get some sleep though, I have treatment tomorrow and the next 5 days, so I will post more tomorrow about progress with the NPO and the new website and all that!

Thank you all so much for your continued support through my hard times, I really appreciate it and don't know where I would be without you!

-The Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment