Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day started good...ended...eh


So I started the say off feeling decent, went out of the house with my sister and her boyfriend, got some lunch, went to a couple stores, came home....felt like shit. I actually ate though...it is rare that I have actually felt like eating though.

So when I got home I took a nap, then once again waking up feeling like crap, took some meds, and went back to sleep.

(I am sorry I am flying through this post because I am going to fall asleep)

Then I woke back up, went downstairs while mom made dinner, mmmm scalloped potatoes and ham, one of my favorites and somehow when she was done I was able to eat. I didn’t feel like I had an appetite but I ate more than I have in a week, I think I ate more than I did on thanksgiving.

Anyways, now I am regretting it...again. I have taken my meds to go to sleep though, and I will update this tomorrow with some more info, probably later on like I would usually do from the hospital so I can get the basics of my day in there.

I hope you all sleep well, and I hope you all have good days tomorrow!

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment