Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Friday, December 18, 2009

Worst I have felt yet


So my roomate is snoring and I cannot fall asleep. On top of that, I am feeling sick finally now that I am into my third treatment. I have to expect that though...I am just over half way there. I will luckily be home for Xmas and New Years!

Then right after the New Year, I will be back in on the 4th, and I will be here till about the 9th or 10th.

Right now though I am super exhausted, and I am going to get some sleep!

I will type more tomorrow, the NPO is really starting to take off, and the official site will be up soon!

www.protectyourpair.org

Thanks Everyone!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment