Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh it is early


So I am awake...it is 6:47 am ET, and have been working on the recently launched... PROTECTYOURPAIR.ORG

I have been working away at this just trying to get it ready for people to see and use. There is some valuable information on there about the cause, and the wonderful people behind it including myself! HAHA!

Anyways, today is officially the start of day 6 in the hospital since the start of round #3 of chemo! That means I should be getting the hell out of here though! Granted my counts need to be high enough and my PICC line needs to be taken out (No Blood Clot please), but I am almost home free and for the holidays!

I have friends coming home that I am going to see, and I plan on spending as much time as I can with, not to mention my family, because they mean more than anything right now. As most of you probably know I got great news the day before I came in for my chemo! For those of you that haven’t read that great news yet please go here and check it out! It is probably the best news I have got in a long long long time!

Ok so anyways, I think I am going to get some more rest before I leave this place, then rest when I get home, and then rest till after the New Year when I start my FINAL TREATMENT!!!!

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment