Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Monday, November 2, 2009

Treatment Day 1

So it is currently 9:50 am, and I barely slept last night. I think that has to do with the fact that I have been working 3rd Shift for awhile now and my whole sleep schedule has been thrown off.

So far I don’t have any weird side effects, other than the slight metallic taste that I had in my mouth last night when they gave me the Cisplatin. My nurses so far have been nice, they haven’t been the old mean ladies, actually a lot of young nurses that are probably around my age, which at times makes me a little uneasy.

Jill is here with me, I am watching TV and she is attempting to work on homework. She opened the blinds for my room, and we can see some of the work that they are doing out the window.

I used my electric razor today to shave my face, and it really ate up my neck, I don’t think it probably helps that I haven’t actually shaved my face in at least a year, so it is definitely not used to it.

Well that is all for now,

-The Tech


No comments:

Post a Comment