Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Eight Days to GO

So, lets see, what to tell. It is almost a week away from my first round of treatments...how am I feeling? A bit nervous, but I know that everything will be all right. Sure I will probably lose my hair, lose some weight, and hey...look like a chemo patient! It will be ok though, I have plenty of family and friends to support me, not only that but a positive outlook on life.

I didn’t used to be like that though, I used to not understand, I used to not get why I had all this crap happened to me. I have come to realize...the answer to that question is.....wait for it....wait for it.....SHIT HAPPENS!

One thing that is really going to suck is not being able to work for about 3 or 4 months! Luckily though I have talked to work, and they told me that I will still have a job when I am done with treatment. I have to go and fill out paperwork tomorrow morning with them to get ready for all this.

On a brighter note, I went out to the movies last night...with a girl, we saw Paranormal Activity, it was pretty good. The ending was a real shocker, I would recommend seeing it!

I know wait wait wait...with a girl, not with my friends...it was nice, it was fun, and I cannot wait to do it again...dinner....a movie....whatever!

So that is all for right now! I am watching the Watchmen with Jill and Derek right now, working on this, and chatting with a certain someone!

Work at 9 tonight until 8 tomorrow....text me!

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment