Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Friday, November 6, 2009

So lets blog since I'm awake


So it is about 6:10 pm, I am awake, really got an ass kicking today from treatment, but I think that was from the build up from the rest of the week, and the fact that we started my treatment at 3 am today.

Lets fast forward though, cause I had a very boring/sick day...I slept a lot, was loopy a lot, and also just didn’t do a lot. I am having an interesting time of ups and downs...as in my mood. I will wake up once be energetic....fall asleep again, and then be completely miserable. I am trying to find a balance, things to keep me positive. My friends and family have helped with that, I loved you all.

There are a lot of people I am meeting via twitter....look for me there @ommegang. They are very supportive on there.

I am trying to also start something big here, that will of course start small and hopefully be something that everyone can benefit from. Check out the rest of my site, gimme some feed back. Any help I can get would be incredible, or advice!

email me: thetech@astoldbyatech.com
Twitter: @ommegang
AIM: d315g


Thanks everyone,

The Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment