Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Treatment: Hospital Week 2 Day 5


So I am spending one more night here. Tomorrow they will give me a shot of Nulasta to keep my white count up when I get home. I need to talk to the doctor a little bit tomorrow about my appetite and feeling sick and pain and all that shit. Tonight though I am not really one for talking, I am in the process of trying to get my organization together more than ever. I really need to get my act together and not let me chemobrain take that over. So here goes. I am going to sleep on it tonight, try and be calm...sleep it off tomorrow when I am home, and try and make a real effort and all that to try make my dream a reality.

Goodnight Everyone, sorry this one was so short.

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment