Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

End Of Treatment Day 2


So it about 8:15 pm, on my Second day of treatment. The end of the day, I only finished my last drug about a half an hour ago. Hopefully they will be able to start things a little bit earlier tomorrow so that I can get it over with...not that I have anywhere to be.

My Cardiologist came and saw me today, and he was pretty happy with how I was doing thus far, as well as my Oncologist.

Right now I am watching that new series V, which is actually based off of an old series, so I am having trouble concentrating on both. Not only that but I am having trouble getting comfortable! I think tonight I am going to have them give me Ativan, because I had soooooo much trouble sleeping last night!

That is all for now,

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment