Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vendetta


So today on twitter I wrote cancer a little note, and then posted it on Facebook, it read:

“Dear Cancer,
Just because you are gone from my body...doesn't mean I don't have a vendetta towards you...your fucked!

- The Tech”

With that said, that is really how I feel. I am not going to stop until either I die or there is a cure for cancer. I am going to keep supporting people, I am going to keep raising awareness, and I am going to keep kicking cancers ass ever day of my life in every way I can. For those of you that read this and may think I can be vulgar, I apologize...but I am fed up with the way cancer can take over people’s lives. I am doing this not only for me, or my twitter peeps (love you all), but for every person that has had, has been affected by, or will be affected by cancer. Which is really a good majority of people.

Right now I feel pretty damn sick. and I think I am going to pass out. I will do an actual Blog post tomorrow...

Love you all, and thanks for reading!!!

- The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment