Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Monday, January 18, 2010

AND BLAST OFF!!


So last night was the first event for Protect Your Pair. We had 3 great bands, and I want to thank them for everything!

Also, I want to thank the Westcott Theater, and the people running it. You guys were great!

I want to thank everyone that came out! Without you there we wouldn’t have been as successful as we were.

Finally I want to thank Jenn! You set it allll up and I have to give you credit! Love Ya!

Anyways, Lets see now...The picture I put with this one is from last night. News Channel 10 was there and interviewed both Jenn and I. It is nice to see that the media around here wants to help us spread the word!

We had a pretty good turnout last night, well not really but I would say it was good for our first event that we planned in a month. I think if we can have more time to plan the event, then we will be more successful.

Anyways, I have been sleeping pretty much all day, and I am still exhausted, so unfortunately I think I am going to go to sleep soon!

Love you all!

- The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment