Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Relay For Life

So today I have setup my Relay for Life team in the name of Protect Your Pair. If you go to Protect Your Pair you can either join my team, or make a donation to my team! Either way it would be incredible!! I am going to keep this blog short and sweet because I actually have so much to get done today.

I am feeling much better today than I was yesterday, eating normal, got a letter from a friend today which was incredible...one of my #chemofamily. Watched Drew today on the Price Is Right, and have been emailing to make sure I am ready not only to be on the News Tomorrow morning, but also to make sure I am ready for the Event on Sunday. Again for more information on the Protect Your Pair Event, go to www.protectyoupair.org and check it out!

I want to thank you all again for all your support, and I want to give a special thanks also to Kevin Keefe for plugging my cause and my event on his radio show last night! Everyone should check it out if you like live comedy talk shows, it is www.walkupradio.com and they broadcast live from Wise Guys Comedy Club here in Syracuse every Wednesday night at 8. I have to warn you though that it is not something you will want your children listening to most likely, so considered your self informed!

Thanks Again Everyone,

-The Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment