Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Friday, April 16, 2010

A couple weeks ago


Was when I did my last blog!

Hey again everyone, The Tech here! So it really has been a couple weeks since the last time I updated my blog. What has happened since then...lets see I went over last time how I had a strange rise in the number of twitter followers that I had for some reason. Last time I updated I had about 620 something followers. Now I am up to a miraculous 1,481 followers...I have no idea how this happened, but it is awesome. Feel free to follow me, my name on twitter is @astoldbyatech.

Anyway, lets move on! As you can see I have given up on shaving my face, and cutting my hair for now. Everything is coming back much darker than ever before. This past weekend was the Relay for Life and my team from Protect Your Pair was there to support survivors like myself and my brother, and of course their families. We had a lot of fun, and Nick figured that he must have walked at least 15 miles that night haha!

Anyway, sorry for the short post

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment