Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Life and Level

Hey everyone,

This is a blog that has one simple purpose! I am dedicating it to promoting my friends over at Life and Level. Please visit their site where they describe themselves and their show as:

The web show starring the obnoxious Josh and the studious Johnny. Both gamers, albeit not very good ones, who are out to prove who is better than their rival.

So determined are they to prove which of them is the “N00B”, they compete in strange and mostly painful ways to play otherwise fun games. When there is a clear winner, the loser is deemed a “N00B” and has to do something stupid as decided by the “N00B Wheel.”

Take your pick, which one will win in what games?

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check them out, I will greatly appreciate it, as I am sure they will more than me! Also check them out at http://www.youtube.com/lifeandlevel

Thanks Everyone!!

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment