Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Resumes?

hey everyone,

I haven't been writing many resumes lately, but I mean I have just been tooling around the web and I came across this website that I think that anyone writing a resume should check out, it is called Resume Dictionary...you can find it at www.resumedictionary.com

so everyone please go check it out if that it what you have been looking for!!

Until about 15minutes from now...

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment