Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hanging Out

So,

Last night I think I got the best night sleep I have gotten in a long long long long time. I wasn’t even up that late to make myself extremely tired!

Tonight is Walk Up Radio and it is the GREAT GUMMY SOAK OFF! For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about you should go to their website and check it out or you should watch the show tonight at 8pm EST Live! You could always just come to the show at Wise Guys Comedy Club on Salina St in Syracuse, but I know that some of you live much to far away to do that!

Anyways, there has been a strange thing happening today, and I have no way of explaining it...when I woke up this morning I had about 230 followers on twitter...now, and 4:40pm I have 620...oh wait...nope sorry update that to 622! I don’t know how it is happening, but it is incredible! I figure this will help me spread the word about Protect Your Pair! Which for me is very exciting!

Speaking of PYP I am going to be applying to the Pepsi Refresh Everything Competition today! Please check it out, and I will update you when we are able to vote for us! This would be a giant step for us and help us accomplish our dream to help people in every way shape and form!

Unfortunately I have to stop here for now, and start getting ready to go! I hope to talk to you all soon!!

-The Tech!!

No comments:

Post a Comment