Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Laying in bed

So,

i pretty much hung out all day and did laundry yesterday, and then...Nick messaged me that he wanted to get a beer and that he was bored, so naturally I asked him if he wanted to go out and get a drink! We went, to the Caz Bowling Alley (the most redneck place around) and got a few beers and saw people that we had not see in...well...years! Mind you Nick is older than me, so it was a little different for him! I saw some people younger than me that were of age to drink....so that was wierd because I am not used to that since I am only almost 24...2 more days!!! Then I talked to and saw a girl that I have not seen since my HS graduation and it was nice to talk to her.

Anyway Nick went home, then I went home and got on my computer...naturally because that is all I ever do anymore! Anyways I got talking to a girl that I am friends with and got dated my senior year in HS. I got thinking to myseld...why did I ever stop dating her. I have a simple answer to this...it is because I was a young idiot and didn't care about anything really at that point in my life. I am not sure where this blog is going right now but basically I am kinda upset that she and I went our separate ways! She is just as damn cool, if not cooler than I ever remember!

Basically what I want to say to you, girl who shall remain unnamed is that I wish I hadn't been an idiot back then...and ACDEC was a lot of fun, and I am glad I got to know you, but wish I hadn't ever disconnected with you....but with that said, I am glad we are talking again now!

That is all for now...

-The Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment