Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Friday, March 26, 2010

Cancerversary

Hey everyone,

So today is my cancerversary...so...how do I feel?

I feel more accomplished than I ever have in my life and the funniest part is that I have so much more I want to accomplish in the very near future! I mean I have got this great idea, and many people that want to back me up...but now I just need to be able to raise the financial backing to be able to get it all up and running. To register it and establish it as a NPO, and to be able to start offering support to people because that is really what I want to be able to do.

Unfortunately today on my cancerversary I am exhausted! I am in Florida as you may have seen from previous posts visiting my grandfather, so I guess I better go spend some time with the family!

All I have to say now I guess is thank you! Thank you everyone that has helped me directly or indirectly and supported me by doing something as simple as reading my blog :)

So long for now,

-The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment