Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Sunday, October 18, 2009

Enjoy life, because this is NOT a dress rehearsal


So, once again I am laying in my bed, it is about 7:54 PM, and I am talking to some friends online, playing FarmVille, and watching Dawn of the Dead on BluRay....mmmmm high-def zombies hahaha.

Anyway, I have some bad and good news to report. First for the bad news...Friday I found out that I do in fact have cancer again. The same type as before, but this time it is more in my abdomen. Unfortunately this time they are not going to be able to just do surgery and thats that. This time they are going to have to give me treatments. It may be end up being Chemo, but they could also decide to do Radiation Therapy. Depending on what they do will depend on how rough of a time I am going to have.

That is all for now really. I will write more when i know more.

So long for now,

- The Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment