Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the blog of me, Andrew Gemmell or "The Tech", here you will find to story of not only me, but my life with cancer and everything else I have been through in my life. I try to update frequently, and if I don't please keep checking back because it is bound to happen sooner or later!!!

Enjoy!!


Monday, February 8, 2010

Friends and Singers and Bears....OH MY!


Anyways lets start with Last Wednesday. I went to Walk Up Radio (www.walkupradio.com) with Kelly and Nick! This is going to become a new weekly thing for me, and I really hope that you guys will listen because it is hilarious and I mean come on...it is almost guaranteed that you will hear me on the Mic at some point. That brings me to my next part of the story. So after WUR on Wednesday, we headed to Singers! It is a local karaoke bar in Syracuse, and it is hilarious.

Ok so I am going to have to comeback and touch on all of this...I need to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment